Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day 6 in our house!

Well in all my posting of devotions up here I had a funny moment yesterday when I got my brain confused and I did some day 6 activities for day 7s devotions, on day 6.....thank goodness they were both about water and boats & I could get away with it! So now we're trying to catch up on the missed out activities and sort out my confusion! :o)
Anyway...here are some photos of our jelly boats! The boys were so excited....actually that's an understatement...they were VERY excited to help make the boats and kept asking when the jelly would be set and they could eat them!
The jelly in the oranges...I may have had a little spillage that a small finger is licking up!

The sails all ready!

...and are boats are ready!

all the little fingers couldn't wait to get their hands on them and it's quite amazing that I ended up with any photos of the boys with them!

C enjoying his jelly boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment